Monday 10 September 2018

Corrections!

I was affirmed as a child about my ability to take feed back or corrections as the case may be, I was that little girl you would scold but would still listen when you correct me.

Growing up, I was not as receptive as I used to be, call it change, growing up, maturity what ever, I have come to realize no one is above correction. It takes confidence and boldness for someone to actually tell you what you are doing is wrong.

The truth is, "the Truth is always bitter" I can attest, very bitter at that, its better to swallow, the effect wont be long.

I have seen people who have been left in their state of Ignorance because they can't take one or two corrections. That one is even worse! Everyone connected to you just "pours" it on you, like... that's how she is, you can't tell her or you can't tell him, she won't listen, he won't listen,

Nobody is perfect, we are not an Island, Even God in his Greatness used people to bring his plans into existence!

If you are in a position to correct or give a feedback to someone, please do it in Love! Not in bitterness, Superiority or Pride.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment