Tuesday 17 November 2020

One Sunny Sunday Afternoon.

Yesterday as I stepped out, I realized it had been a long while I engaged in a workout so I decided to walk, I walked to the nearest bus-stop and stopped there for a bus, all the buses, where not going my direction so I had to wait under the sun.

As the commercial buses drove past me, i thought to myself “it’s not even as if, if any of these buses  should stop, they would stop at my destination o, I would still need to walk,....I have done enough exercise for today biko. 


As I stood there, I said a prayer in my heart asking that Abba would send a car that would drop me just in front of where I was going, it would be way easier. Then I had thoughts, What if it was gbomogbomo and they carry me away, hahahahaha! Gbomogbomo ko, gbomogbomo ni, nothing will happen to me joor. ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹.
In a short time, a car pulled up beside me, I tilted low, pointing towards my direction I said “will you be going through  Sorosoke bus-stop ?”  “ he nodded in the affirmative. I thought to my self this was just what I needed.

At the next busstop, a man in white stopped the car, he wore a white buba and sokoto (a Western traditional attire for the Yoruba tribe) he even wore a white cap, this was an all white affair,  he was now an elderly person, hehehehe, different thoughts  started to well up in my mind. “Abi he is gbomogbomo 

That was how the man now came to sit directly behind me, Ha! Even if he is an occult he will be a good one, at least he is wearing white and white.  I started staring at him from the side mirror, till our eyes clashed, “Yes, I am looking at you sir, if you do any how ehn” ðŸ˜‚😂😂.
I got to my destination safely and I alighted. 
When Abba brings things your way, don’t let doubt settle in, enjoy every process, enjoy the ride, let your heart be at rest. I was questioning everything that happened, instead of me to enjoy what I asked for.
 


6 comments:

  1. The accuracy in this 🙌🙌🙌🙌
    Well done Ore

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if ? Questions that has held us back, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing at all the times I had such experiences with ABBA.🤣🤣🤣 thank you Jesus for those times.

    ReplyDelete