Wednesday 22 July 2020

NO TITLE.


It is a beautiful Sunday evening from my end here in Lagos, Nigeria, I am surrounded by the different sounds of nature, 6 year olds and lots more however I am more than determined to complete this post that has taken me a week, I know someone needs to read this.

So last week I listened to an online service and so many things resonated within my spirit. There is an adage in the western part of Nigeria that translates: “If you know how to think or reflect on the past you would know how to thank God.”
Please note that we are not dwelling on past glory, we are only picking out lessons and moving.


We are trusting God for promotion at our careers, there was a time we did not have any career and God gave us the one we have at the moment. 

We are trusting God for a child there was a time we did not have a spouse and God brought one our way.

We are trusting God to move to a better apartment, there was a time we did not have a place to call our own.

We are all trusting God for something better, there was a time we did not have all of these things.

At one point in our lives, God brought us to the point we are in at the moment, have you thanked him for the last one. Do you really deserve to be where you are ? 

This is the summary of the matter, The same God who came through for you the last time, will come through for you this this time. 

So what title would you rather give this post? Let me know your view in the comment section.

Psalm 16:8 
I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

5 comments: